ADAPT FOR THE FUTURE!
Join us for the second annual PMI Conference
Navigate the Shifting Tides
Our conference is your compass to navigate the ever-changing landscape of Project Management. Join us as we delve into the latest trends that are shaping the industry and driving success in projects of all sizes.
Master the Transformation
Change is the cornerstone of progress. We will explore proven Change Management strategies and methodologies that empower you to lead transformations with confidence and agility.
United in Diversity
Discover the power of Team Identity and celebrate the strength that Cultural Diversity brings to project teams. We'll explore how cohesive teams, fueled by diverse perspectives, achieve remarkable results.
- Lego® Serious Play® - morning workshop
- 9:00 - 12:00
- Optional part of the program. Seats are limited. The registration is open for the first 20 people.
- Opening of Conference Facilities, Registration, Opening Speech
- 12:00 - 13:00
- First block 13:00 - 15:00
- Lenka Pincot - PMI Global Thought Leadership trends and news
- Petr Karásek - How will technology change our way of working and transform the organizations
- Leonid Kushnir - Lego® Serious Play® interactive session
- Coffee Break
- 15:00 - 15:30
- Second block 15:30 - 17:30
- Pavel Kuhn - Beyond Tools: Cultivating a Transformational Mindset for Organizational Change
- Essowè Abalo - How to Become a Successful Project Manager in the Global Environment
- Closing Speech
- Networking session
- 17:30 - 18:45
- Networking Afterparty
- 19:00 - 22:00
- Turnovská pivnice Brumlovka
Chief of Staff to the CEO of PMI
GTM Manager Low Code, Microsoft CEMA
Change Management Professional, Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
Kogi CON Managing Partner, Surfey CEO & co-founder
Project Management Consultant at Woloyem Consulting
Optional program and Official program will be held in Microsoft office. For Afterparty, we will move to Turnovská pivnice Brumlovka, which has the same address. Both places can be found under this location: Delta Building, Vyskočilova 1561/4a, 140 00 Praha 4.
The easiest way to get there is by using the C metro and getting off at the Budějovická stop (this option also applies to passengers arriving by train at the main train station). From the metro stop, you can either walk to the Microsoft building in 15 minutes, or you can use the free shuttle bus BB1 operating on the route Budějovická (Olbrachtova Street) - Brumlovka - Delta.
The next closest bus stop is Vyskočilova, which is right opposite the Microsoft offices (bus 118 or 170).
We cannot provide parking in the Delta building and therefore encourage you to use public transport or taxis.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide free parking in the Delta building. In case you decide to arrive by car, you have following options:
- In the surroundings of the Budějovická metro station you can park in orange and purple zones for 20 or 30 CZK/hour. A little further on in Prague 4 you can park directly on the street for free - the location without paid parking zones starts below the level of Jižní spojka.
- Parking in the DBK shopping centre garage is free for the first hour, each additional hour costs CZK 50.
- Use of one of the public car parks in the Brumlovka zone which you can find at: https://www.brumlovka.cz/en/about-us/completed-projects/public-parking-at-brumlovka. Aboveground public parking can be found on Za Brumlovkou and Želetavská Streets and by the Bethany Community Center. Non-stop underground parking is available in the buildings Brumlovka, Filadelfie, Delta a Building G.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® began as an experiential process designed for use in guided workshops with adults to prompt dialogue and encourage reflection, as well as develop problem-solving skills and use of imagination. However, SERIOUS PLAY® sets like the Starter Kit are also suitable for building critical thinking skills in kids 6+. Each set is designed to enhance different skills, such as reflection and dialogue, which will enhance the workshop experience. This innovative approach to interaction is a valuable asset in business as well as education and helps participants open up through the approachable medium of play.
There are two price categories for attending the official conference programme from 13:00 to 18:45. Standard fee is 1050 CZK, special price fee is 600 CZK. This price is avaiable for:
- PMI members
- members of IPMA
- members of Komora projektových manažerů
- group of 4 people from one company
It is possible to attend the morning workshop or the afterparty in the Turnovská pivnice in addition to the main program. The price for the morning workshop is 600 CZK and the price for the after party is 200 CZK.
As we want to give chance to everybody to broaden their knowledge in project management, we decided to reduce the price for students to 300 CZK.
It's important to bring your ISIC to the conference to proven your student status.
If non-attendance is notified 30 days prior to the start of the conference, the full value of the conference fee will be refunded. In the case of later notice, we cannot refund the fee due to contracted vendor services.
The fee for the atterparty is 200 CZK. The price includes reservation and 2 welcome drinks. Other food and drinks are paid by the guests themselves.
The whole conference programme, including the morning workshop, will be in English.
We believe that by doing so we will achieve the greatest accessibility for all and space for strong networking through diversity and communication uniformity.